Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Tuesday

I did pretty well yesterday. I ate too much at dinner, but I didn't eat horribly. It's been so hard to be active lately because it is so hot. You can't really move at all unless you are in the water. It's been about 102 the last few days. I remember thinking that there really wasn't a whole lot of difference between 95 and 100, but really there is. Charlie and I had a meeting last night in a room that wasn't air conditioned well. I thought we were both going to faint.

Today I've had:
carrot, orange, apple juice
small slice of cheddar and about 6 small crackers
sandwich on whole wheat - apple, turkey, cheddar, spinach, mayo, and raspberry chipotle sauce

I am getting ready to have a snack, probably tortilla chips and peach salsa. For dinner, we are having roast chicken, potato salad, and spinach salad with maybe some bread. I may have angel food cake and berries later on. I am striving for moderation, balance, and getting more fruits and veggies in.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home