Wednesday, May 31, 2006

new puppy

If nothing else, the new puppy is certainly keeping me active and I must be burning calories all day long. We got her on Sunday and her name is Sassy. She is a terrier mix and awfully cute. We are working on house training and not nipping. Last night I was in tears wondering what I had done, but today is better. She is currently in her crate giving me a break and she is not crying at all. I think we will be utilizing the crate a bit more so I have some sanity.

Here is what I did yesterday. I didn’t do quite as well as I had planned but I did pretty well today.

Green powder
Swam 5 laps at Milburn – 15 minutes
Large glass of juice – ½ grapefruit, ½ carrot
Spinach salad with feta, pumpkin seeds, and blush vinaigrette
Chicken spring rolls with peanut sauce from Whole Foods (I couldn’t resist)
Raw nut patties with sweet and sour sauce, coleslaw, and double serving of potato salad (it is the potato salad I am not proud of)
Slice of raw key lime pie

Today I took a walk around the park and have eaten:
green powder
spinach salad with raw chili pistachios, bell pepper, and raw French dressing
half a ham and cheese sandwich with mayo
four bites of potato salad
slice of raw key lime pie

We will see about dinner. It will either be raw lasagna or leftovers

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home