Monday, June 19, 2006

Re-launch (or re, re, re, re-launch)

Starting today, I plan to right a diaray of what I am eating and how I am feeling and how much activity I am getting. I am certainly a lot less strictly raw and more into health and moderation. My goal is not to have a food religion but to have a healthy balance for the most part and not sabotage myself. At the same time, I want to not only exercise most days but be more active. I don't think that working out really hard one hour a day and spending the rest on the couch was very helpful. I am trying to take this meal by meal and celebrate my successes. Another first is that I chose today to start writing even though my diet wasn't perfect.

green powder
vitamins
walked for about 20 minutes
half a bottle of mango orange juice (Naked juice)
not enough water (I think I need to get a container)
spinach salad with feta, pumpkin seeds, and dressing
one beer
small filet of beef with Remoulade sauce, stuffed potato, salad with vinegairette and raisins, two small cookies (I stopped at two)
I am going to a party so I will taste stuff there

I had a huge fight with my husband and the kids have been fighting with each other and me. There is a lot of talking back going on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home