Thursday, June 22, 2006

Thursday

I changed my plans Tuesday night. We have some friends who are visiting from living abroad in Singapore. The one thing they can't get there is pizza, so we got pizza Tuesday night with them. I didn't make the pie so we didn't have dessert.

Wednesday:
I woke up with a sore throat so I tried to push Vitamin C and goldenseal and echinacea. Charlie and I are going to a bed and breakfast this Saturday night so I definitely don't want to be sick.
walkedn until my knee hurt
green powder
half a veggie panini and broccoli soup
some popcorn and Reese's
spinach salad with shrimp, feta, tomatoes, and garlic vinegairette
half a peanut butter and jelly
3 cookies
ran around outside with the puppy

I haven't eaten yet today. I plan to make raw broccoli soup for lunch and have raw tortillas and guac for dinner along with the key lime pie I still need to make. I haven't decided what we are doing for activity today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home