Friday, June 02, 2006

Puppy life

Everything is going pretty well. It seems that when we exercise Sassy more, she behaves better. Yesterday, Charlie took her on a long walk in the morning. I took her on a shorter one in the afternoon and she probably would have benenfited from an evening one but the girls were on a sleepover so Charlie and I went out. I did put Sassy in the crate a few times yesterday to run errands and she spent the night in the crate in the laundry room. She also only had one accident yesterday, so we are doing okay. I think that her need for exercise is going to be good for my family. We are used to just hanging around if we aren't out and about. It will be good to be active.

I haven't been strict on eating. I am making good choices and trying to look at it as a meal by meal basis. It seems to help to say that I am going to make a good choice for this meal alone and worry about the next later. Sometimes I don't make the best available choice, but I am doing pretty good over all. Yesterday I ate:

larabar
turkey, spinach, mayo, raspberry chipotle on sprouted grain
slice of raw key lime pie
Mama Fu's dynamite shrimp appetizer and pork tenderloin with mashed potatoes and green beans

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home