Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Summer is here!

I am excited that summer is here and I can get back to a schedule. Of course a summer schedule is a lot more lax than a regular one, but I have hope it will work. I got up today and swam 5 laps in the pool behind my house. So far all I've had is green powder. I want to really try to take in enough water this summer. I have a general problem with that. I planned my meals for the week. I have 3 dinners raw, 2 cooked but healthy, one leftovers, and one reserved for eating out. The weekends will be my biggest challenge because we will be spending a lot of time with friends. Luckily, my friends are all into fitness and the women usually get salads when we are out. I really think that being surrounded by healthy people really helps. The days I don't walk, I will swim laps. I punted the kickboard because I didn't need it. I also worked out a deal with a friend of mine who wants to get fit that we will email each other our efforts every day. I will also try to let you guys know what I am eating. The more accountability the better.

The menu for this week is:
raw pesto lasagna
guacamole and raw chips
sweet and sour neat patties and broccoli slaw
chicken thighs in an orange yogurt sauce and asparagus
key lime pie (I am still trying to perfect it)
carrot cake (I am working on my own recipe)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home