Friday, July 28, 2006

New job

I am very excited, I got a part time job. I am going to be doing administrative work for Ritamarie. I think it will be great because it will help me want to be healthier. It's always easier when you are surrounded by it. I start right after school starts. I've been swinging on my health pendulum lately. One thing I notice is that when I binge on food or stop exercising, I don't do it for as long or as bad as I once did. Maybe I will eventually stop swinging back and forth. I realized something about my habits the other day. With exercise I need a routine, with food I need variety. Hopefully this observation will help me out. This fall, I plan to work out every morning after I take the girls to school and before I go to work. I think having it built into my schedule will be great. Obviously I will be eating healthy lunches at least 4 days a week if I am working at Ritamarie's. There is no way I would bring unhealthy stuff to her place. Dinners will get a lot easier when Ritamarie starts doing take out food. If I am not in the mood for what I have at home, I can take something healthy home. It will be really nice to have a job where I am helping other people also.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home