Wednesday, May 24, 2006

not about food

So of course this post will be just me ranting and not about food at all. I have no patience and apparently that extends to myself. These past two weeks have not been pleasant but I am getting sick of feeling whiny. I always get this restlessness when we have a huge schedule change. I am going from being extremely busy to wandering my house. It doesn't help that I have been tied to the house lately. I am also sure that a large part of it comes from having to help the kids with a lot of things and haven't had much time to myself to process everything. With all of this comes the surety that my friends are getting as disgusted with this self-absorption as I am. Not that realizing any of this helps me pull out of it. Luckily I tend to only be depressed for a short time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home