Sunday, May 21, 2006

My plan - looking for comments

Okay, before I get to my plan, I have to confess that yesterday was absolutely not a raw day. Once again, I didn't have very much in the fridge and I have been really hungry lately. My huge thing has been wanting protein. I won't go into all the gory details but, as I said, yesterday was not a raw day. The positives were that even though I feel like I was eating continuously, I really didn't binge and I wasn't eating high fat or lots of sugar. I did have heartburn last night and woke up this morning with bags under my eyes. This whole week is going to be difficult to manage. It is the last week of school and Becca has her pre-school graduation. The whole week is full of parties, culminating in the big grilling Memorial Day weekend. I will eat raw when I can and try to make good choices the rest of the time.

On to my summer plan. As I've said, my friend Lisa and I will walk most mornings. This is great because Lisa is the most dependable person I know. Also, we told our kids that they get to play in the park while we walk and all of the girls will kill me if I renege. I want to try to either get to the gym to lift weights a couple times a week or do the exercise ball at home. I don't know how consistent I will be. In the fall, when Becca and Jessie go to school, I plan to go straight to the gym every morning after taking them to school. For me, scheduling is the biggest battle. If I have a routine that I can stick to, without having to rearrange my schedule too often, I will be fine.

For eating, I would like to try eating fruit or juicing in the mornings. I will probably have some nuts and kelp after working out. For lunch I want to stick with salads or blended soups. Right now my plan is to make my own dressings. I may add a little fish, chicken, or cheese to my salads on occasion. For dinner, I would like to either have something gourmet raw, dehydrated, or a small piece of animal protein and a side vegetable. The vegetable may or may not be cooked.

I am seriously looking for constructive comments on this plan. I have no problems changing or tweaking. Most of you have read this blog long enough to know a bit about my personality and eating pitfalls.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home