Friday, May 19, 2006

Friday

I stayed pretty close to plan yesterday. I added a half of a baked chicken thigh and some raw chocolate. I really think I need to stay away from the chocolate as my allergies have been bothering me and I've had to take allergy medicine the last 2 days.

The tacos came out great and they were super easy. I'm going to make the extra tortillas into chips. The taco meat wasn't dehydrated. It tasted god but not meat like. I ended up making patties out of it, dehydrating it, and putting the leftover sweet and sour sauce on it from my neatballs. I had added some chinese seasoning, ginger, and green onions to the mixture. I took a little taste and it does taste like the neatballs. This recipe was a whole lot easier. I'll try to post the recipe later.

I plan to eat raw today except for dinner. Jessie has a sleepover party so Charlie and I are taking Becca out. The way I am thinking about it is that I have no desire right now to eat a "perfect" diet. I just want a healthy one. Healthy diets include eating out from time to time. My whole reason is to lose weight and battle allergies. At some point I may want to make more changes but not today. I do plan to start exercising. I did a little bit on the bike yesterday. After school ends I am going to start walking with my friend, Lisa. I am a bit nervous because Lisa is super fit and a fast walker, but I am going to do it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home