Wednesday, May 17, 2006

I succumbed

At least I didn't binge. I was having such a bad time finding things to eat today. I had planned to take Becca to have lunch with Jessie tomorrow and bring her Subway. I let them choose whether they wanted it for dinner tonight instead and pack a lunch for tomorrow. They decided on Subway tonight. The good things are that I had a 6" sub and some natural Cheetos. I actually put some of the Cheetos from my plate back into the bag because I was done with them. I also had two bites of cookie and a few sips of diet soda. It is still rather humorous to me that a sandwich and natural chips were my big splurge.

I am having a bad time with sneezing all day today. Maybe it's the chocolate. I also think that I am dealing with some emotional aftermath and may be starting to PMS. I figure one meal at a time is the best I can do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home