Thursday, May 18, 2006

Planning is key

I really think that when I have trouble adhering to raw, sometimes the problem is poor planning. It's just like anything other diet plan. If you had a personal chef or a great take out place that made yummy healthy meals, you would have no reason to go off program. I had planned meals this week and then felt lazy about making them. I finally got some raw tortillas in the dehydrator. They were super easy and I think they are going to taste great. I have all the stuff for guacamole but no crackers handy right now. I love the neatballs so much but they do require some effort. I think next time I will make a double batch and freeze some. So here are my suggestions: make extra food and freeze it, always have some crackers on hand and the makings for dip, always have salad dressing on hand. I just haven't gotten into the pick up a piece of raw fruit or veggie yet. I'm sure it will come with time.

Plans for eating today:
green powder
raw quiche
salad
raw tacos

I'll let you know if I stayed close to plan.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home