Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Doing very well

I have had some successes that I wanted to share. I really feel like this food addiction program I did has given me a new relationship with food. I have gone to several pot lucks and been able to take a plate of food and not go back for seconds. I've been able to choose one or two desserts to try and not have to have some of everything. I've been able to sit in a room full of snacks for a few hours and not be interested in the food. It has been amazing. I don't know if I am losing weight or not but I know I am not gaining. I know that my food choices may not have been stellar because of parties, but I do not feel deprived and am making good choices out of what is in front of me. I have not been exercising but have been feeling lighter and moving a bit more. We have relatives coming in today so we will see how well I do with family stress and lots of restaurant food, but I think that I will be fine. Imagine a holiday season where I don't gain a ton of weight!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home