Friday, May 12, 2006

Day 41

I've eaten more cooked foods than I had hoped, but I am eating raw also. I've also been trying to make better choices. I had queso last night and it didn't feel good. The shrimp and veggies I had were awesome though. Today we had lunch at Jason's deli and I ate a Rueben but I made a raw dinner. The sweet and sour neatballs were awesome again and I made coleslaw. Everybody enjoyed it. Tomorrow for Jessie's First Communion party I am ordering pizza but making raw pizza also. I'm learning my lesson on the cheese front. I am also making a key lime pie. Everything else is going okay for now. My mom and I planted a bunch of flowers in the front yard. I am doing okay with the visit right now. It's the before and after that are hard.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home