Thursday, May 11, 2006

Day 40

In case anyone is wondering, coping with cooked foods is helpful in the short term but not the long. I am really stressed about my mom's visit. It's not really her visit but the emotions it brings up in me. Yesterday I didn't binge but I did reach for some cooked foods. Not all of them were bad so it was an improvement, but still... Of course, today I have less clarity and I am feeling puffy. At least it was better than drinking which I gave have a thought to doing. I am not beating myself up about any food choices made this weekend. I am going to do the best I can and Monday will be a new day.

1 Comments:

At 10:26 AM, Blogger Panndyra said...

I am glad to see that you're making plans ahead of the 'big weekend visit'. Be gentle with yourself, girl. You're doing so well.

I'm grateful to you for this blog. It's very insightful. You're not the only one going through these things. I am too!

I can totally relate to what you're going through.

Deanna

 

Post a Comment

<< Home