Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Day 39

It is so funny. Sometimes when I plan to cheat, the universe conspires to stop me. Last night, I went to a Girl's Night Out. We went downtown to Whole Foods and then to The Melting Pot for chocolate fondue. I think Lisa planned the Whole Foods part so that I would have an option not to cheat. By the time we go there, I was thinking that I would eat cooked food. We took a little tour of the store and all the many options. When it came down to deciding, I couldn't make a choice. I was so overwhelmed and nothing really was calling out to me. I ended up getting the raw lasanga. I really wanted some shrimp too, but the skewers weren't cooked and they told me it would cost an extra $5 to cook it! So no shrimp for me. We all shared tastes of food and I did partake of the dark chocolate fondue so I did eat some cooked food, but I did eat some raw too. I guess it is better to be lucky than good.

On a side note, I don't know if I will be able to post every day while my mom is in town. I promise to try though and definitely catch up after the weekend if I am lax.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home