Monday, May 15, 2006

Back in the saddle

It was very easy to go back to being raw today. Yesterday for Mother's Day, I really wanted a steak. We went to Whole Foods and I got one and had Charlie grill. It tasted great but I paid for it all night. I woke up with terrible heartburn and have felt nauseous half of today. Here's what I ate today:
green powder
piece of raw key lime pie
sushi chips
lime cilantro soup
later for dinner I will have leftover raw pizza and neatballs

I am finding today that the desire for cooked foods is in my head. Today at least, I have no appetite for them but still my mind says, "If I could have anything I wanted, what would taste the best?" Again, addiction talking. I think that the little break I had from mainly raw had some positive things to it. As I said yesterday, it gives me a chance to see how quickly ailments come back and it helps me to remember that if I do eat something cooked, I can get back in the saddle again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home