Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Day 38

I had a good time at Ritamarie's last night. It was a living without dairy class. I've never been a huge quiche fan, but the raw quiche was my favorite. During the class, Ritamarie asked me to make the crust for the quiche. My hand slipped and a whole lot more salt went in. I felt so bad and was trying to explain to everyone that it was my fault and not the recipe. One of the things I love about Ritamarie is that her goal is to get you to eat the healthiest you are willing to. For me, that helps a lot with the guilt when I choose to eat cooked foods. I am on a web forum that while helpful in many things, is not necessarily forgiving.

The other night after the festival, I didn't feel like actually preparing anything so I ate a ham and cheese sandwich and had a small scoop of frozen custard. In addition to feeling like I had a rock in my stomach, I had a migraine that night.

I am going to conduct a little experiment for the next month until my birthday (June 7). I am going to continue to eat raw as I have been and cooked here and there for occasions. During this time I will document how I feel and what my body can tolerate. Among the things I will be checking out are:
headaches
allergies
emotions
how my clothes fit
energy
puffiness
sleep
clarity in thinking

After that, I think I will try to go completely 100% raw for a period of time and document changes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home