Monday, May 08, 2006

Day 37

I went shopping today for new clothes. I needed an outfit for Jessie's communion and a couple of cute shirts. I realized that the cute shirts I currently wear are 3 years old. I went to 3 stores. In the first two, I didn't even try anything on. Sadly, the first store had the same shirts I bought 3 years ago. Finally I went to Lane Bryant and I couldn't find anything. The styles just didn't look good on me. The good thing was that I had to go down a size in some of the clothes. It's funny because I can't really tell on the clothes I already own. So it wasn't the size that I couldn't work with, it was the current stlyes. The sales lady even agreed with me that nothing was working. I did finally get one skirt and two shirts. The other thing I bought is supposed to get rid of that one flab layer that makes the things that do fit me not look good. So maybe some of the clothes in my closet will look better.

I am excited because I am going to another cooking class tonight. It's funny because this is another one that I don't think I will get much out of, but last time I thought that, I learned so much.

Andi emailed me and asked where I get most of my recipes from. Right now, I use the Alissa Cohen book, Living on Live Foods and I have one called The Complete Book of Raw Food which has a bunch of chefs. I also have bookmarked a ton of websites. I hope this helps.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home