Sunday, April 30, 2006

Day 29

The pain in my stomach tells me that I can't tolerate too much cooked food. Today the lunch I went to was pizza, salad, and cake. Apparently I can't tolerate the pizza well anymore. I had an immediate headache after the cake. I didn't even get the sugar high, only the crash. I've been making too many exceptions lately. Part of me is mad at myself but part of me knows that all this is a learning experience. I am doing so much better than I ever anticipated. It's just that I am such a perfectionist that any learning curve is hard for me.

I did realize that my allergies are doing fairly well. I keep running into people who tell me they hardly ever have allergies and they are suffering lately.

In spite of feeling poorly, I did get Becca's room done today. I painted Tinkerbell on her wall. I only have one room left to finish now. I've been wanting to paint gold stripes in my bathroom for over a year now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home