Saturday, April 29, 2006

Day 28

I had a good day today. I over did it yesterday at the salad buffet. It's funny because what I now consider over did it used to be my doing well. I had salad but did put eggs and bacon bits and honey mustard dressing. I had a cup of enchilada soup, part of a loaded baked potato, one partially eaten mini slice of pizza, and 2 slices of gingerbread. Gee, written out it sounds like quite a lot. I was feeling good about it last night. Of course, today I felt a bit of guilt. My friend Lisa who is super fit and healthy told me that the guilt never leaves. I guess that's a good thing. Eating without guilt is what got me into this trouble.

I weighed myself and I've lost about 10 pounds. I know that I should feel good about this but I think I should have lost more. I haven't been exercising though because I hurt my knee. I don't feel total dispair either. I know that this way of eating is working for me and hopefully I am healing in other ways. By continuing to eat this way, I know the weight will eventually come off. I am much happier tasting things and eating cooked foods a little bit and losing the weight slower than by being extreme all the time. Also I haven't taken allergy medicine in a while. My allergies still bother me some, but this has been a record season and I am not taking any medicine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home