Sunday, April 09, 2006

Day 8

I've noticed that I am eating a bit less today. I think that is because I ate too much last night. Hopefully my body is starting to figure out what it needs and when. I had canteloupe for breakfast, a salad for lunch (I made an awesome French dressing), and I made pesto stuffed mushrooms for dinner. I wasn't very interested in the mushrooms after I made them so I ate a bowl of pineapple. The mushrooms came out great but were too rich for tonight.

I went through the raw cook books I have (I now have 3) and here is what I am making this week:
pesto stuffed mushrooms (heated in the dehydrator)
sweet potato chips
spinach and onion dip
marinated dehydrated onions
angel hair pasta with marinara (zucchini)
BBQ chicken fingers (carrots and sprouted lentils and seasoning)
honey mustard sauce
fries with ketchup (marinated jicama with homeade ketchup)
chocolate truffles (coconut oil, cocoa, agave, and coconut_
raw apple pie


I have a few recipes for the fries. They say that they come out looking exactly like fast food fries. The problem is that no cookbook has said what they taste like. I don't care if they look just like french fries if they taste horrible. I will report back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home