Monday, April 03, 2006

Day 2

I am feeling a bit better today. My sinuses are finally opening and draining. I still haven't had much energy but am getting better. I'm bummed out because I really had wanted to work out today.

I didn't expect to have any cravings yesterday but in the afternoon I started wanting something like bread or crackers. I think it was because I wasn't feeling well and was looking for comfort food. I also was feeling a bit nauseous from the congestion and thinking about nuts and raw veggies was unappetizing. Tonight I will dehydrate some sushi chips and lemon coconut cookies. That way I can just grab them when I get a craving like that again.

I haven't had any cravings today. I made a frozen smoothie for breakfast. Lunch was a spinach salad with mock salmon, avocado, cucumber, pumpkin seeds, and dressing. It was pretty tasty. I also had a slice of the date nut torte. For snack I had almond butter, agave nectar, chocolate nips, and coconut flakes mixed together. I plan to have the fettucine alfredo for dinner.

So far the hard part has been in planning ahead. For the sushi chips and lemon coconut cookies I had to soak the nuts and then will have to make the mixtures and dehydrate them for about 10 hours. I guess the trick will be to have these things on hand ahead of time. It's all a learning process.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home