Thursday, April 27, 2006

Day 26

I tried to post this and it deleted my message. I'll try again.

I feel so much better today. I really think that my big problem yesterday was detox. I helped out at Ritamarie's dessert class last night. I was having a great time and loved helping out and then towards the end broke out in a sweat and had to run to the bathroom a couple of times. Luckily they had enough help to clean up. I made it home, drank a bunch of water, put a trash can by my bed, and slept for 10 hours. Thankfully I felt fine this morning.

Before I got sick, the class was great. We made chocolate candy, chocolate dipped strawberries, ice cream with chocolate sauce (I am on the search for an ice cream maker now), fudge, key lime pie, and cheesecake. My favorite was the oreo cookies we tasted. I believe I will make a trip to the store for ingredients today.

Today I had my last day of teaching water aerobics. We went out to lunch at a Japanese steak house. Charlie came with us and I made him share an order of sushi and Hawaiian pork with fried rice and veggies with me. We each had our own soup and salad. I am so happy we shared. I was really full. It's nice to know that a whole cooked meal is too much for me. I really enjoyed lunch but it wasn't as good as it used to be. It gives me hope that I can eat this food every once in a while and it won't send me into a spiral.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home