Sunday, April 23, 2006

Day 22

Not much to report today. I am still in a really good place with all this. I was explaining to one of my friends that it is so freeing to finally see this as a lifestyle. I know you guys are probably sick of hearing me talk about it but it really has relieved me of all the guilt associated with eating cooked foods once in a while. It has also given me patience with seeing results on the weight and allergy front.

Speaking of allergies, mine have been a bit worse today. I ended up using cream for my eczema and eyedrops. I am debating reaching for the decongestant. I think it is allergies but it would be cool if it was detox. I wonder how long it takes to completely get rid of allergies (so much for my newfound patience).

I had two highlights today. The first is still cracking me up. I was so excited because I made cashew cheese with nutritional yeast and it came out incredible. Who knew that nutritional yeast would make it taste so cheesy! I still can't get over that I am so excited about nutritional yeast. The other highlight is that I started painting the decorations in Jessie's room. This is a project that I started back in March and never finished. It feels good to have the energy for these projects.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home