Saturday, April 22, 2006

Day 21

Three weeks! I can hardly believe it. Today was great. I was cracking myself up because I was on a search for chia seeds to eat. I called everywhere in town but had no luck. I'll have to special order some.

My knee is feeling a bit better today. It is still sore but healing. I had to take a nap today. I think it was because of allergies. I was outside a bit yesterday. It was really nice because I didn't feel bad about napping. I have reached a point where I realize that eating raw is helping me even though every ailment didn't leave overnight. I still haven't taken even over the counter allergy medicine for a while.

I went to a raw food potluck tonight. It was a lot of fun. Charlie and the girls went to church and then McDonald's. I felt very virtuous in what I was eating. It was neat to connect with other people. It was funny because they had pizza with flax crust. I am having this raw pizza obsession lately. I had resigned myself to just a small piece when Ritamarie came in with some mini pizza crusts just for me. My savior! I also learned that I have people reading this from all over the place. Some of the people I've never met. I love that.

On a side note, I learned last night that cashew cheese doesn't keep as long as I thought. I had it in the frig for about a week and a half before I put it on my pizza last night. My stomach was upset for a while.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home