Monday, April 17, 2006

Day 16

I figured out, for me at least, that there are two consequences for the cooked food I ate this weekend. The first is that I had a little allergy attack this morning. It was short-lived but not pleasant at the time. The second consequence is that I now have a little voice that tells me that eating a bite or two of cooked food is okay. I'm not too worried about this because I recognize this voice for what it is and I choose not to listen to it. I am still pleased with what I did at the Easter party. I think that even knowing the consequences, I would make the same choice. Like I've said before, I will eat only raw foods except for the odd occasion where I will make the best choice available or just taste things. I will also plan ahead for these events so I am not going into them hungry. I will limit these occasions. This is my choice for now and I believe that I am doing a good job. Eventually I may get to the place where I don't even desire cooked foods.

I have a few things I want to concentrate on this week. I want to make sure I am drinking enough water. I will avoid flax, bananas, carob, and chocolate. No tastes of cooked foods this week. I will make sure I eat only fruit until 11 am and a big salad at least once a day. Hopefully with this I will see a weight change.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home