Thursday, April 13, 2006

Day 12

I've been struggling with the thought of why 100 percent raw is better than mostly raw but allowing myself a couple of bites here and there. A wise person (thanks Ritamarie) said that you can't just have one bite when you are dealing with an addiction, at least not this early in the game. It's like an alcoholic saying that they are only going to take one drink.

Foodwise, today was fine. I had leftover raw pizza for lunch and realized that I am reacting to all the flax in the crust. My throat got very itchy and I could feel the allergic reaction. I think it was too much flax at a time. I am going to try out other crust recipes next week.

I had a nice visit with a friend today and in talking to her realized I might have a totem animal. I'm not exactly sure what a totem animal is but I've been learning a lot about myself and life through sea turtles. Having a totem sounds cool at least.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home