Saturday, May 05, 2007

Proud of myself

We had an impromptu party with friends last night and I stayed withing my points! I had already planned on having pizza for dinner so I was saving my points all day. When my friends all got together and we started having a few beers, I got a little nervous. I am going out tonight and was saving my splurge for then. I have been unsure what to do when I have more than one event in a week. It turned out fine. I was drinking light beer and then I modified how much pizza I had. When I reached the end of my points, I made the decision to stop. I didn't feel denied. It was a great victory for me. I am well aware that I may not always make the same decision, but it feels good to know that I can decide to stay within my points and still have a good time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home