Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Gained 1.2

Now it is time to practice what I preached last week. I really did do everything right this week. I counted everything I ate and I exercised every day but one. It was a bit frustrating last night but I am okay. I think that it was good that I prepared myself. At least I have a record to show my doctor that I am doing what I should. I also can talk to the Weight Watchers leader to see if I should make changes. I see the endocrinologist in a few weeks also. I have been keeping my food logs and dating them so I can bring them in.

I had a really good counseling appointment yesterday. She really helped me with getting over the guilt of taking this time for myself.

I will continue to exercise this week and count my points and really try to focus on mu water intake and see what happens next week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home