Sunday, March 18, 2007

Tired, tired, tired

I really hope this thyroid medicine starts working soon because I am getting really sick of being this tired. It is such a huge effort to do anything active because I am so tired. We had spring break this week. I tried to keep active with the girls. I made sure we did something every day and limited the TV watching. We did pretty good. I had an allergy attack this week which I am sure subtracted from my energy level. We went to the rodeo on Friday and walked around all day. On Saturday, I was exhausted. I am so ready for this to be over. This week I am going to keep walking the girls to gymnastics and do yoga on Tuesday. I am also going to add some work on the exercise ball. I ordered Dance Revolution for the TV (we don't have a gaming console). I am excited because that will be a fun way to add some exercise. Hopefully it will be here by the weekend. As far as eating, I am going to try to eat 6 small, healthy meals a day. My grocery list supports that but we will see how I do.

1 Comments:

At 11:02 PM, Blogger The WoodLand School said...

You *must* tell me where to get Dance, Dance Revolution!!!!!

Of course, being your cosmic twin, this is something I need to know!

: )

... Courtney

 

Post a Comment

<< Home