Thursday, March 01, 2007

Thyroid and sugars off

I am going to the doctor today. I had some blood taken last week and they phoned that my sugar was high and my thyroid was abnormal. I am wondering if it could partly be in response to the nasty virus I had a couple of weeks ago that I am still coughing from. I was in bed for a week and felt crappy longer than that. I have felt off this week, tired and weird with certain foods. I was diabetic with my pregnancies so the feeling is familiar. Hopefully I will have some answers today instead of more tests. Maybe this is why I can't lose the weight.

Other than that, I successfully completed the 30 day program I was doing with Karen Knowler. It far exceeded my expectations. I didn't become more "raw" with my diet but I absolutely was able (with help) to identify my food sabotaging and became more at peace with my food. I am learning to make choices that appeal to my child and adult selves instead of having a constant battle between the two.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home