Wednesday, March 07, 2007

So far so good

I've been doing a good job of re-distributing how I eat. I've been eating 6 times a day. The funny thing is that I am hungry all the time now. I hope that is a sign of increasing my metabolism. I've kept going to yoga and walking Becca to gymnastics. This week, I added walking Jessie to gymnastics. She was hesitant at first until I told her that it was helping the earth. After the walk, she said we should do it every week. I may get ambitious and do some work on the exercise ball this week too. We'll see. I haven't felt a difference with the thyroid medicine yet. I only took a half dose this week. Tomorrow I start on the full dose. They say it takes a few weeks to feel a difference. From what I understand, they have to play around with the dose sometimes too. I seem to do well until about 4 in the afternoon. After that, my energy level is shot. I feel in a really good place with all of this and I am enjoying making little changes at a time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home