Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Lost 3.8, 7.2 total

I couldn't believe it. This week I had the pizza and beer. The next day we went to Pappadeux. It was my splurge day but since I had a couple of drinks the night before, I didn't feel like drinking a lot so I only had one wine spritzer that I made myself with diet soda. We ordered a rich appetizer and I had some bread. I ordered shrimp wrapped in bacon. It had 6 jumbo shrimp. Everyone else ordered fish and it was huge. About halfway through the meal everyone started talking about how full they were. It made me pause and decide to take half of my meal home although I really could have finished it and had actually planned to finish it! I shocked myself. Sunday I had my leftover shrimp and rice for breakfast and then we went to a festival at my husband's church. I shared a funnel cake with the family and had an egg roll and 2 kebobs with fried rice (I gave half of my rice to my husband). I did make sure that I had a low point reasonable dinner. Yesterday, Jessie, my 9 year old had allergy testing. Her whole back ended up in hives so I let her choose where to take her for lunch. She chose Burger King. I calculated my points and had enough for a Whopper with cheese and a small onion rings (I gave half of the onion rings to Jessie) if I ate dinner only and no snacks. Of course I made it to dinner but was still hungry after dinner so I had some snacks and went a little over my points. I did make sure I drank a lot of water yesterday. I was really surprised by the scale today. I think I need to celebrate by getting some exercise.

I did find that it is harder to stop when I have too many treat days in a row even if I stay within my points. We will see how this week goes. I am going to concentrate on the exercise and water. I have 2 Mother's Day events at school, a baseball game with friends on Friday night and then Mother's Day. I plan to do the best I can without feeling denied.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home