Sunday, March 16, 2008

The time has come

Okay, it is time for me to get serious about losing this weight again. Vacation and Spring Break are over. Here are my goals for the next few weeks. I plan to do an exercise tape Mondays and Fridays. I really like yoga, but it is a pain to get to the Y those days. If I go to a class, the rest of my day is limited. If I exercise at home, I can be done and showered by 9 and still have those days to run errands or whatever else I want. I am going to do water aerobics Tuesday and Thursday. If I don't go to aerobics on Tuesday, I will do some strength work at home. Wednesdays, I have a stretching class that I teach. If I didn't do strength on Tuesday, I will do it on Wednesday. Saturdays, I will do strength at home.

I am trying to be very reasonable on the food end. It is so tempting to diet but I know that will send me into a bingeing spiral. Instead, I am going to have increase my vegetable intake. I figure if I load up on veggies and watch portion sizes on everything else, I will lose. My goal is to have the protein and carbs be more of a side dish. I am going to allow myself dessert once a week. I am going to try this for a few weeks and see what I need to tweak after that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home