Sunday, October 01, 2006

Birthday Madness

I am trying hard to limit my carbs. I think I am doing a pretty good job with it but of course we are hitting birthday weeks now. Becca's birthday is October 3 and Jessie's is October 14. We had Becca's party on Saturday and luckily didn't have very much cookie cake left. On Tuesday she wants me to bring donuts to school and she wants to go to dinner at McDonald's and then out for ice cream. At least we won't have a ton of cupcakes or cake left over. Jessie's party is on her birthday so that will help limit the desserts. We are also going to Six Flags next Saturday. This doesn't worry me too much because we also will be walking all day. I am hoping to ramp up the exercise and start a food journal after birthday bonanza. That way Ritamarie can help me figure out how to lose weight. I really can't go in there this week and show her a diet of cookies and ice cream and ask why I am not losing. Although I haven't been losing even when I've been trying hard. Sometimes I really wonder if I am asking too much to think that I can accomplish a healthy weight when I've been overweight most of my life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home