Friday, September 01, 2006

Feeling off

Well, hopefully this time I won't have a hard time posting like I did last time. I kept typing and posting and it kept telling me it failed and then two days later I see all my posts. Oh well. The last few days I have felt a bit off. I think that my blood sugar is getting messed up. I've been having green powder first thing in the morning. After I work out, I have some juice (usually carrot and grapefruit). I had been eating lunch at Ritamarie's, but I had two days where I got a little busy and didn't eat until I got home at 3. I wasn't hungry but I didn't feel well. It took about an hour or so after I ate to perk up. I think that I may have to make sure I eat a morning snack on my way to work. That should probably cover it.

I had crackers yesterday that had flax in them and then my allergies started bothering me. I hesitate to say it was the flax because it could have been other things I've eaten, but it is suspicious that it happened pretty soon after the crackers. I made the mistake of taking allergy medicine and have paid for it all day with a hangover like feeling. I probably would have done better just to ride the reaction out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home