Sunday, August 27, 2006

Musings

I think that having a schedule is going to work very well for me. I was able to exercise all week between getting the kids to school and going to work. On Friday when I didn't have work, I decided to do a fun dance workout on cable. It's is so funny to hear the words "fun workout" come from me.

On the food front, I think I am making good progress. I stopped myself from trying to force the changing of habits. Last week when I knew I would be eating raw half the day, I decided to not force the issue at dinner because I didn't want to feel deprived. Apparently it worked because this week I decided that all I want for dinners are different types of green salads with a side of fish/chicken/meat. It works so much better for me when I let the changes happen naturally instead of going cold turkey into what I think I should be doing. Then all I do is battle with myself about what I desire vs. what I should do. Maybe one day I will be heathy yet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home