Friday, March 31, 2006

Before going raw















Here are my before pictures. This was really a hard thing to do. I usually try to arrange my clothes and make sure I am not standing sideways before I get a picture taken. Also, at the time of the Nemo picture, I was suffering the after effects of taking migraine medicine. I figured it was best to have the worst pictures of me so I will feel even better about my progress.

I figured now was a good time to list my ailments. I've always had bad allergies. I've had sinus surgery once and the doctors wanted to do it a second time. The allergists basically threw their hands up and said that they would like to put me on steroids every other month. When I did accupuncture and ate healthier, most of my allergy symptoms went away. Currently, I am taking over the counter allergy medicine every day and can't really spend a lot of time outdoors. I've been having headaches. I have low energy. I haven't had any desire to finish the home projects I've started. My migraines have come back. I've been tired a lot and aside from all the running around with the kids I need to do, I've just wanted to plant myself on the couch. My mind has been restless. Even though I am not at my heaviest (yet), I feel like my body is cumbersome and I am lumbering around. I've had little patience with my children. They also feed off my energy so they have been fighting a lot and being more difficult.

Tomorrow I will go to the grocery store and let you guys know the difference in my bill. I will add up what I am buying not only for me but for the whole family. I'll introduce the raw foods to them but won't force them to make any changes. I will also post what is on the menu for the week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home